Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3 Burner Propane Gas Grill
Another great and versatile grill that can fit all budgets.
Is the Royal Gourmet Gas Grill a good option?
Do you like grill? Well then keep reading because I will review this great gas grill so let’s start it.
The Royal Gourmet PD 1300 gas grill is a 3 burners grill that operates on a standard propane bottle. Is very well build and will cook your food in a very professional way. It has a very cool design, is compact and use a very high-quality material.
This is cheap gas grill that you can bring anywhere. Have a large cooking space and when you combine the BTU of all 3 burners you get a total of 25500 BT use out of this unit you have 316 square inches of cooking grill area. No bad at all.
Is pure durable stainless steel build with a porcelain coated griddle. The porcelain top is non stick, the dimensions of the unit is 25.2 inches wide, 18 inches deep and the height of the unit is 9.5 inches if you want that converted into millimetres we have 640 millimetres by 460 millimetres by 240 millimetres deep. The net weight of this product is 30.5 pounds or 13.8 kilograms or if you want to talk about the gross weight of this item when it gets shipped is about 35 pounds or 16 kilograms.
The PD 1300 comes with this very nice owner’s manual and in the back of this book you can find some simple recipes of things that you can follow and also has some cooking recommendations.
PD 1300 Features
- Porcelain Coated Griddle: Porcelain enamel flat top griddle, retains heat evenly helping to lock in the juices and make the meat more tender, also easy to clean. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ring-Shaped Burners: 3 dependently controlled stainless steel ring-shaped burners with 9,000 BTU each, make a total of 27,000 BTU cooking power, that heat up fast and offer even heat distribution.
- Portable and Easy Storing: Portable design provides convenience for picnics, tailgating, camping, or nights on the patio, just overall perfect for enjoying life.
- Grease Drip Cup: Side removable grease drip cup, helpful for grilling last long time. Also convenient and easy to clean.
- Ignition System: The griddle is ready to go with every easy push, take headaches away from cooking, have more time enjoying your food.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel: Commercial grade stainless steel control panel makes sure the professional quality, for increased durability.
Some people complain about legs, apparently are not robust enough. Other than that is not much to say. Mainly the users that are complaining about this grill is because it comes faulty from factory or got damaged on the shipping. Nothing that the customer support can not solve.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Very easy to clean. The oil disposal will collect all the grease residue while cooking. After cooking you just have to remove the oil disposal and is very easy to clean.
The smoker is a little be small for a big parties, but if the portability or space is your concern then this grill have the perfect size.
Warranty & Support
No all offer very often a warranty but Royal Gourmet it does. It comes with manufacturer warranty that can be requested from their customer service.